Tuesday, July 31, 2007

nowadays, I'm just so caught up with schoolwork and stuff that I have little time to write about things. actually, maybe I've little time to think about things, so I have little to write about. yea. school-wise, there's really a lot of self-study involved, so it's much up to us how much we wanna do. and in a way, that is bad when you don't know how much is enough and may even end up over-doing it. well, in the end I'll still be looking at past-year papers and being just a lil exam-oriented. yucks and I thought that would be over. sigh, I'll try..

last week was have fun week! haha, kinda.. thursday after lecture the group of us (first year meds) went ice-skating somewhere out, after a quick lunch at st kilda's. it was my first time trying my hands (or, feet) at ice-skating, it must have been entertaining. for others! haha it must be interesting to watch people slip on the so-slippery ice.



saturday just past was road trip to dandenongs day. that was fun =) well, in the end we spent a whole lot of time (unplanned) at healesville sanctuary. which more than an hour's drive from melbourne. afterwhich we rushed along to mount dandenong, which was another hour's drive away to have I don't know, tea at miss marple's. which serves fANTASTIC scones. haha and then up again to catch sunset overlooking melbourne and all. but it was cloudy when we went up there, boo. was a great view nevertheless. roadtrips are fun! if we could do a ski one sometime, it would be great..hah.

emu, dingo, some bird, kangaroo! most of which I haven't seen before..


view from skyhigh, pity my camera wasn't pro enough. haha.